A collection of Umrah photos put together in this video. May Allah SWT accept our Umrah and may He give us all a chance to perform Umrah and especially Hajj.
Alhamdulillah,for it was the best trip ever!!!
1. By the dawn;
2. By the ten nights (i.e. the first ten days of the month of Dhul-Hîjjah) ,
3. And by the even and the odd (of all the creations of Allâh)
4. And by the night when it departs
5. There is indeed in them (the above oaths) sufficient proofs for men of understanding (and that, they should avoid all kinds of sins and disbeliefs)!
6. Saw you (O Muhammad (SAW)) not how your Lord dealt with 'Ad (people)
7. Of Iram (Who were very tall) like (lofty) pillars,
8. The like of which were not created in the land?
9. And (with) Thamûd (people), who hewed out rocks in the valley (to make dwellings)?
10. And (with) Fir'aun (Pharaoh), who had the stakes (to torture men by binding them to stakes)?
11. Who did transgress beyond bounds in the lands (in the disobedience of Allâh).
12. And made therein much mischief.
13. So your Lord poured on them different kinds of severe torment.
14. Verily, your Lord is Ever Watchful (over them).
15. As for man, when his Lord tries him by giving him honour and bounties, then he says (in): "My Lord has honoured me."
16. But when He tries him, by straitening his means of life, he says: "My Lord has humiliated me!"
17. Nay! But you treat not the orphans with kindness and generosity (i.e. you neither treat them well, nor give them their exact right of inheritance)!
18. And urge not one another on the feeding of AlMiskîn (the poor)!
19. And you devour inheritance all with greed,
20. And you love wealth with much love!
21. Nay! When the earth is ground to powder,
22. And your Lord comes with the angels in rows,
23. And Hell will be brought near that Day. On that Day will man remember, but how will that remembrance (then) avail him?
24. He will say: "Alas! Would that I had sent forth (good deeds) for (this) my life!"
25. So on that Day, none will punish as He will punish
26. And none will bind (the wicked, disbelivers and polytheists) as He will bind.
27. (It will be said to the pious — believers of Islamic Monothesim): "O (you) the one in (complete) rest and satisfaction!
28. "Come back to your Lord, Well-pleased (yourself) and well-pleasing (unto Him)!
29. "Enter you, then, among My (honoured) slaves,
30. "And enter you My Paradise!"
Video Tags: Umrah