Hope this video helps you to learn these 4 Surahs.
Surah 109. Al-Kafirun (The Disbelievers)
1. Say : O ye that reject Faith!
2. I worship not that which ye worship,
3. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
4. And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,
5. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
6. To you be your Way, and to me mine.
Surah 112. Al-Ikhlas (The Unity, Sincerity, Oneness Of Allah)
1. Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
2. Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
3. He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
4. And there is none like unto Him.
Surah 113. Al-Falaq (The Daybreak, Dawn)
1. Say: I seek refuge with the Lord of the Dawn
2. From the mischief of created things;
3. From the mischief of Darkness as it overspreads;
4. From the mischief of those who practise secret arts;
5. And from the mischief of the envious one as he practises envy.
Surah 114. An-Nas (Mankind)
1. Say: I seek refuge with the Lord and Cherisher of Mankind,
2. The King (or Ruler) of Mankind,
3. The Allah (for judge) of Mankind,-
4. From the mischief of the Whisperer (of Evil), who withdraws (after his whisper),-
5. (The same) who whispers into the hearts of Mankind,-
6. Among Jinns and among men.
May Allah bless, protect and guide us all on the straight path to him. May he continue to shower his mercy on us. May he forgive our sins, make our homes accommodating and grant us abundance in our livelihood. All praise is due to Allah.
Please forgive me if there are any errors on this video
Video Tags: al-ikhlas