Shaikh Ibrahim graduated from Al-Azhar High School then pursued his education at Al-Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt. He graduated with a BachelorÃ¯Â¿Â½s in Geology and continued towards a Masters Degree and PhD in Sharia (Islamic Law) with a specialization in Fiqh (Jurisprudence).
He came to the United States in 1989 and since then has regularly taught books such as:
* Mukhtasar Sahih Bukhari (Summarized Authentic Traditions of Prophet Mohammed, Compiled by Imam Bukhari).
* Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum (The Sealed Nectar [Biography of the Prophet Mohammed], by Saifur Rahman al-Mubarakpuri).
* Bulugh al Maram min Adillat Al Ahkam (Attainment of the Objective According to Evidence of the Ordinances, [According to the four schools of thought] Compiled by Al Hafiz Ibn Hajar Al Asqalani).
* Riyad us-Saliheen (Gardens of the Righteous, Compiled by Imam Nawawi)
* Forty Hadith (Forty Traditions of the Prophet, Compiled by Imam Nawawi)
* Fiqh us-Sunnah (Comprehensive Works on Jurisprudence Matters, According to the four schools of thought, by As-Sayyid Sabiq)
* Minhaj al Muslim (The Methodology of Muslim Etiquette, by Abu Bakr Al-JazaÃ¯Â¿Â½iry)
* Zad al MaÃ¯Â¿Â½ad (Provisions of the Hereafter, by Ibn Qayyim)
* Al-Aqeedat ul-Wasitiyah (Principles of Islamic Faith by Ibn Taymiyyah)
* Kitab at Tawheed, (Book of Monotheism by Mohammed ibn Abdul Wahhab)
* Usul ul-Fiqh (Independent work on the Fundamentals of Jurisprudence)
* Usul ul-Hadith (Independent work on the Fundamentals of the Traditions of the Prophet)
Video Tags: Love